Sunday, 12 March 2017

Re:Kino's Journey

With the recent announcement of the new Kino's Journey anime, this is probably the best time for me to announce that I'm working on a complete do-over of the Kino's Journey novel translations. That means I'm translating the entire series from Volume II and on in order, updating old translations when necessary.

I will be uploading one chapter every Wednesday, or every other Wednesday for some of the longer stories.

Updates on The Story of One Continent will not be affected by the new project.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! Will be waiting for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Can't wish for something better. Ah... this is making me feel so nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, do you really plan to upload chapters for 4 years, until start to translate untranslated chapters ("Land of Cowards" at Volume 14)?

    ReplyDelete